Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Valencia Ward Idol!

The other night our ward had a potluck/Kareoke night. It was pretty fun there was a lot of good food (my personal fav.). And a lot of people showed up! Our ward is pretty interesting, A WIDE variety of talents lets just leave it at that. There was a lot of songs to pick from, which was a little overwhelming, but it was nice to have a variety. Reddick brought his friend Quinn. They are sooo goofy together one minute they will be fighting and the next you won't be able to seperate them. Anyways Quinn sang B-I-N-G-O with Lela it was some funny stuff! And out of all the songs Reddick chose Teardrops on my Gutair by Taylor Swift. He didn't even know all the words so I felt bad and went up and helped him out! I didn't really sing into the microphone I just sang into his ear kinda to give him the tune.
Lela got out of paying me back $1.50 because she sang but she had some help so I don't think it counts but she is determined not to pay me back oh well! She is a pretty good singer!
William sang Your Song by Elton John for my mom and dad. He sang surprisingly well. He won best male vocals or something like that.
Sorry about the pic. The missionarys went to a thrift store and bought some STRANGE suits! They were so funny they made up a whole song.

No comments:

Post a Comment