Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!! YOUR THE COOLEST KID EVA! i wish i could be there and party with ya but oh well. i hope you have the most awesome day! have so much fun! i love ya!

so in case you didnt guess its masons birthday. mason is my cousin. he is 7!!! its so weird to think that he is getting baptized next year...i remember when he was his sisters age! ne ways i called mason today -what a cutie! ne ways he was talking to me and asked oh are you coming to my house?! it broke my heart i was like no...i cant...im in new mexico. and he assured me that its was ok everyone was ok lol he is sooo sweet!! he told me all about his balloons and the 2 purple ones and the red one and a yellow one and his multi colored cake :D he was sooo sweet!! he said it was so good he couldnt stop eating it :D awwww i love him!!!

well once again mason happy birthday! i love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment