Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All about Will's LIfe

Hey, William wants to tell everybody about his life because he feels left out of the sibiling love so here he is!

So last week I was downtown and I was in this elevator with this like hispanic family and there was this little boy pushing all the buttons and like screaming in this really high shrill voice
"A LALA BUMBA!!!" while his mother was trying to take care of this little brother who is in the stroller crying. and it was 5 min of this screaming and yelling that made me want to shoot myself until the mother turned her attention to this like 7 year old kid and just yells at him "Jose, if you press one more button then I will beat you all up and down!" so who can resist a little chuckle at such a sight. And at this point the little 7 year old kid turns around and whispers to me "Laugh it up Fuzzy!" WHAT! are you kidding me so i start like making these faces at him like what what are you gonna do about it cause you know I am not about to be made fun of by this little kid. His response was to turn to me and says "Make your move ese" and so I wait for his mom to go back to messing with the little kid and I got up in his face acting like i was gonna like mess with him or "Make my move" then I just push one of the elevator buttons and turn around and this big hispanic woman spins around and screams "Jose what did I tell you?" And he just starts yelling "It wasn't me, It wasn't me" as she grabs him by the wrist ripping him out of the elevator. LOL I am totally worried about Karma now.


--William

By the way William is now an ELDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment