Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ditch Day


just thought id throw in these pics for fun lol

so i just didnt get up for school. last night i decided i wanted to go to the fair today but mom said it wasn't safe enough to go wit just me and my friend who is also 16 so we didnt go. but i did go to my moms eye appt and helped (well tired to help) her pick out some fashionable glasses. she picked what she wanted ne ways. but i found out i look good in glasses!!! we r gonna find some sunglasses that look like that for me :D then after we went to the mall so i could get a new purse and wallet. i accidently left my purse at an assembly :( yeah not good. so today i went to get new ones cuz someone took my old ones. the thing about finding the purse that fits u is that...well u have to kinda be a purse person. i dont like purses. i think they are weird and a pain in the butt to carry around lol. but i did get a pretty cool wallet :D






No comments:

Post a Comment