Saturday, October 31, 2009

Utah

I guess me and Lela forgot to post about our Utah "vacation". It was not really a vacation because we had so much going on. We had to leave an extra day early because my Grandma Great's funeral was on Friday. My uncle got sealed on Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple. We took family pictures and we had dentist appointments. We also took a tour of BYU. I guess my parents really want me to go there or something! But in between all this there was a little bit of fun! We surprised everybody in our old ward showing up unannounced and all. We went to a skating rink on Monday for Pony Express Family night- Our old neighbors all showed up. We went to a flag football game. We played Cards OF COURSE! Visited Family, I went to a friends sisters wedding, watched the BYU TCU game(Bummer), and never really got to sleep in. It was a really busy week and a half and on top of all that I had to take 3 test and I had a lot of homework and i still had makeup homework when I got home. While I was gone I had fun but I missed school- surprising- not the school work just being with my friends really and I missed my own ward. I didn't take any pictures because I forgot my camera but the drive up there was really pretty because we went through the mountains in Colorado while the trees were changing colors. I am glad to be home now but I am already sick of school again and I have only been back for one week... one really long week. I miss my little baby cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment