Saturday, June 20, 2009

THE PROPOSAL

I went to the movies last night with William and my friend Myka to go see The Proposal! I love it. It was so funny! I had waited all week until Friday so I could go see it. I was so excited Friday morning because it was the day I was going to go see the movie. I was relieved to find out that Myka was excited just as much as I was! After the movie we went to go get some Frutista Freeze drink that William loves from Taco Bell. They were so good. So Myka and I were trying to quote the funny lines from the movie but the whole movie was funny so we had to try to remember every line from the movie! We might have to go see it again on Monday!

In order to go see this movie Myka and I had to skip the Stake Pool Party activity! I was so not heart broken. But Lela said she had a blast so maybe she will post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment