Saturday, June 20, 2009

Organization is the Key!

The other day in chemistry lab I was putting my bags and everything in a drawer because you are not supposed to have anything out in the working area. I decided that my all my stuff would fit inside the drawer instead of putting it in a cabinet. Don't worry it all fit untill I put my binder on top of my goggles in the drawer. So I shut the drawer and realized I needed some paper so I go to open it and my binder is wedge in there between this little ledge from the counter. Now Lela is telling me all this crap because I need to get my phone but I was way more worried about my chemistry work. Now what does that say about us? Anyways my friend Josh was trying to pull the drawer out so it wouldn't be stuck but he didn't realize my binder was in there and so now my binder is all bent and broken around the edges. We finally had to ask this teacher to help us get it out. So if you ever need any organizing done ask LELA not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment