Sunday, August 9, 2009

Addictions

CLOTHES! I Love going to the mall because I love buying new clothes! My mom does not usually buy me the clothes I like so I buy my own clothes. Everytime I go to the mall with William I spend too much money then feel guilty because I just spent all my babysitting money! Good thing it was tax free weekend this Saturday or else I would have bought a lot more but I am too impatient to wait in line so I didn't try anything on or buy a whole lot just 3 shirts! My goal was to get more color into my wardrobe because I wear a lot of gray so I bought a purple shirt, a green flower shirt, and a blue sweater type shirt.
FOOD! Ask Myka, everytime we see each other or talk we are usually eating! Now I don't like spending money on food because it is not something I can keep because you buy it, eat it, and then it is gone so I try to not buy a whole bunch a food but I can't help my hunger! On our way home from the mall we stopped at McDonalds so that we could get some chicken nuggets and drinks! Bad mistake we got 50 chicken nuggets and Large Milkshakes with Fries! Oh man was it filling but gross at the same time!

Me and William are a bad pair to go to the mall together! That green shirt I am wearing is new!

Lela and her "friend" Sha (Darrell) went to the mall with us but they just walked around the whole time!

Me and Lela getting ready to eat a TON of chicken nuggets!

Here is a picture of our whole meal!

Oh man was it good! We did eat all of eat I don't know how but at the end there was nothing left over!

Here is William after eating 20 chicken nuggets all by himself and a large milkshake with fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment