Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Day at the Zoo/Cliff's

So on Thursday Myka and I decided that we wanted to go to Cliff's with some friends! We had been planning on going Friday but then found out that on Thursday there was some friends going! Myka's family was going to the zoo that morning and so I went with them. We imitated the animals including some ugly fishes that were hungray! They were very ugly! We only stayed for almost 2 hours because then we went to Cliff's! It was my very first time going to Cliff's because my family does not do amusement parks! I freaked my self out on one ride and could not do it so I ran off but then my friends made me ride on it and it was not very scary I don't know why I freaked out! I rode all the other rides just fine. On one of our very last rides that we were going to do for the day my friend threw up! I felt really bad because he told me he was going to but i thought he was joking so I told him not on me and then all of the sudden he threw up but it didn't get on me! Our day was pretty much over after that we got some snacks and then just sat and talked for a couple of minutes until the park closed! I don't think my dad was wanting me to go very much because when he dropped me off at Myka's he told me " Dorothy, there are some strange people out there who will take your money and that is not all they will take" I guess he just wanted me to be careful! Don't worry nobody stole my money! Lela told me "Remember who you are and what I stand for" I don't know why they were so scared for me I went with a nice family! So anyways Myka and I wanted to go to Chili's for dinner but her dad would not let her go so I went home and got ready to go play basketball! It was a very full day! Then on Friday I had to wake up early to find out that I didn't have to babysit so I went back to bed and then Lela woke me up and she wanted me to do her hair! I was not too happy! Sorry I don't have any pictures I always forget to take my camera with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment